Our goal is to construct a national registry of patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) to inform a nationwide prospective survey to investigate the efficacy and safety of different treatments for the disease. We seek to optimize how the disease is treated and improve how affected patients are handled in clinical practice by creating evidence based on the registry data to guide the selection of therapeutic strategies on a strong empirical basis.
- 2023.02.03Announcement The CTEPH AC Registry has reached 1,196 registered patients!NEW
- 2023.01.04Study News The CTEPH AC Registry has reached 1,187 registered patients!
- 2022.12.02Study News The CTEPH AC Registry has reached 1,130 registered patients!
- 2022.10.31Study News The CTEPH AC Registry has reached 1,082 registered patients!
- 2022.10.04Study News The CTEPH AC Registry has reached 1,056 registered patients!
- 2022.08.31Study News The CTEPH AC Registry has reached 1,049 registered patients!
Participating Institutions and Registered CasesFACILITY
Please click on the map to see institutions in each area.